CueCard Holder N63CC
CueCard Holder with Light N63CCL
These cue card holders clamp to a camera pan bar, and can be set via the universal ball clamps to a position best suited to the cameraman.
- The clamp will grip any size of round bar from 15 to 38mm dia
- Alternative lengths of "dogs bone" are available, from 100 to 500 mm in 50mm increments. 275 is standard, with 250 a fairly common alternative
- One (or more) dogs bones and clamps may be added for extra flexibility - see photographs below
- The plate size is reasonably compact at 150mm wide by 230mm high. There is an alternative slightly wider plate (180mm), which gets used on studio cameras.
- Finish is black anodised aluminium for the plate, hard anodised for the clamps
- The dogs bones and clamps have many other uses!
The N63CCL version includes a light, having a thumbscrew type clip-on base, allowing it to be fixed in any position.
- The light may be fitted on either side, high or low
- The light base fits to the sides, leaving the surface of the cue card plate
unobstructed, and allowing cue cards of virtually any size to be accommodated
- The light comes with a choice of lamps, 12 volt 2 watt tungsten (to limit current to under 200ma for Sony) or 5 watt halogen. (A suitable replacement 2 watt lamp is Farnell part number 328406)
- The light base incorporates a dimmer
- Comes fitted with coily cable and HiRose HR10A-7P-4P plug (fits Sony and Ikegami cameras)
|Prices exclude VAT and carriage |