1 U Heavy Duty Universal Sliding Tray N39/S
The safe and easy way to rack mount VTRs, computers, monitors, etc., including
The standard tray can accommodate any of the above without modification. Other machines can be
accommodated by fitting non standard rails, without the need to remove or modify the tray itself.
- Betacam (including Digital(DVW-500P))
- Panasonic D3, D5
- Sony DVR18/28, 2000, 2100.
- Later Umatics
- BTS 500
- Sony HDW-M 2000, DVW A500, SRW-5500
The tray takes the form of a drawer mounted on proprietary heavy duty slides supported by side supports, 4 U high
(3 U above the tray), which are fitted to the rear of the front 19inch rack strips.Cover strips are fitted in
front to suit the size of machine fitted, the standard sizes included with each tray being 5 U (Betacam), 6U
(Panasonic), 8U (Sony DVR18 etc).
- Various machines can be mounted, without changing trays, and plugged up in minutes
- Load carrying capacity of 75 Kgs (tested to over 120 Kgs)
- Uses only 1 U of rack height
- 660mm travel, which gives ample room to get a hand behind a Panasonic D3 or Sony DVR18/28
- Depth of fitted tray into cabinet from mounting face of rack strip is 640mm
- The full 450mm width between rack strips is available for use. Thus machines which use the whole of the available width can now be tray mounted.
- When closed, the robust tray front fixes via 4 M6 screws to the rack
- The tray front incorporates a ventilation grill for cold air intake. The drawer configuration prevents ingress of warm air from other machines below.
- The foot locating rails allow various machines to be located via their feet while allowing maximum space underneath for unobstructed air intake
- An access hatch in the bottom is incorporated to facilitate machine installation in awkward circumstances - eg high up against a wall in an OB vehicle. With the hatch removed, a hand can be placed through the middle to help the machine onto the tray.
- Where access from behind the rack rather than in front is desired, the tray can be converted to rearward sliding
- Can be fitted to racks having rack strips anything from 450 to 820 between them front to back
- Rear cut out for the option of a rear D type connector
- For reference, these trays are 50mm shorter than trays N39 supplied previously, and have no lock out stops
- Tray with 12 XLR cut outs at rear, to accommodate AES impedance converters for balanced AES audio
Price on application
- Three types of front are available
- Standard trays from stock are eggshell black
- Non standard foot locating tails, and other colours, are available to order
|Prices exclude VAT and carriage |